Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Gelli Arts Gel Prints

I spent a little time yesterday in the studio working with my Gelli Arts Gel Printing Plate. I made a lot of prints in just a few min and I wanted to share my favorites with you today.


Gelliarts prints flip from Katie Cannon on Vimeo.
I created a little video with the Vine app but could not figure out how to link it here so I uploaded it to Vimeo.

This is one that came from using my handcarved stamps to create texture on the plate and then stamping off onto this page, so it is not really a gel print but you get the idea that u can you your stamps and still stamp with them too.

Here is the gel print that was made with the stamps. The stamps remove paint from the surface prior to taking the print.

This print was taken using my Handcut masks and having them left on the surface of the plate while the print was being taken.

This is the second print from the plate after taking the masks off the image still remained in the leftover paint.

This print is actually the second or "ghost" print and I like it better than the first one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool prints, I specially the masks one. I wonder, what will you use them for?

Carolyn Dube said...

What fabulous prints! Loved your video- so glad you shared this with the Gelli Print Party!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back