Thursday, November 8, 2012

Floral Inspiration

Hydrangea blue flower
Hydrangea flowers
I love taking photos of flowers because the colors in nature really help to inspire my work and help me to see that colors that I would not normally be drawn to or think that they would work together really do. These pictures were taken at the flower competition at the Georgia National Fair in Perry, GA. This event happens every year the first 2 weeks of October. This year was our first time visiting and I have a lot of inspiration from the various competitions to share with you.

Georgia National Fair Flower Show
 

Shrimp Plant
This flower really caught my eye because of the pattern that the petals are shaped in. It reminds me of a shrimp.

 

No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back