Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Christmas Planner 2012

Yesterday I decided that I really needed to make a planner for Christmas this year. The holiday season starts this week in our town, with the lighting of the historic county courthouse, this Thursday night. My girls and I will be there all bundled up and ready for the festivities. It is also the first shopping night on the town square and the start of carriage rides. The girls are so excited to be going again this year.

I have added sections for a calendar, a gifts, and a section for parties and dinners that I will attend.

I added two 6x9 envelopes, one to each inside cover. I labeled one for coupons and ads and the other one for receipts. This way if anything needs to be returned I will have them all in one place.

I will share more pictures soon. I need to get them on the computer.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see more! I'd love to see a tutorial of how you made this amazing planner!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back