Thursday, November 1, 2012

A Crazy Week

It has been a crazy week so far. One child sick then started feeling better and then the other child started feeling bad. I haven't been feeling so hot either. We totally skipped fall in Georgia and went straight to winter . It has been super cold and I haven't felt like doing much of anything for long periods of time until today. So most of my creative endeavors have been things that I could complete while sitting on the couch. I thought I would share the instagram pictures here with you.

I have been trying to come up with a few new ideas for new houses. I like to sketch them up before I start to cut paper or pull out any paint.

For the most part I have been using words that I printed out of my computer but I am thinking about adding handwritten words to the new batch that I make.

Let me know what you think about having more than one house on a piece. So far I have only been using on on each and I might do 2 or 3 on the new series as well.

 

The new set will have this style background as well but will be on wood instead of fabric.

No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back