Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Sharing Tuesday

I am in the process of packing for a few days at the beach. I will be going with the ladies from my church and I wanted to take a new journal with me. I really wanted to learn Coptic Binding so I have been searching the web for an easy and detailed tutorial. Well YouTube has helped out again with this. I found a great video and so I wanted to share it here with you so that you can learn this beautiful binding technique. I will be back on Monday with an update on how the journal turned out. I hope you all have a wonderful week. My instagram feed will be updated all week so click on the button in the sidebar to follow me on Instagram and keep up with all the updates from the road.
 

No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back