Friday, August 31, 2012

Friday Follies Number 2


Creating backgrounds in my Small Moleskin Watercolor Journal


My New Mailbox is now in place and ready for a good mail day. The mini dress form is made out of this kit from my Etsy Shop.Then the last image in this line is from playing with the Sprayza Kit.

This line starts with Science day and the girls measuring water crystals before they added them to water to watch them grow. Number 2 is my new Bible that I found on sale at Lifeway. The last one on this line is tags and labels for my next journaling workshop kits.

This line starts with journaling list for 30 Days of Lists and some might end up in the workshop kits. The second one is from our visit to our horses. I love how this picture turned out. The last one is my latest mini book where I have added more list inspired by previous rounds of 30 Days of Lists.
You can click on any of the above images for a larger view, and to see more inspiration pictures you can follow me on Instagram via the link in the sidebar.
StudioJRU

2 comments:

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

All kinds of fun! Love the variety of backgrounds. Love your mailbox... oh how fun... makes me want to paint ours!! The water crystals sound like a fun project. :)

Cindy said...

What a neat way to share a week - I am getting to the point where I NEED a smart phone so I can play with instagram!

Blessings on your week! {Cindy@12Tribes}



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back