Thursday, July 5, 2012

New Sponsor Introduction


CampusBookRentals! They are a great way for you to save money on Textbooks.
Here are a few of their perks that caught my eye:
  • You can save 40-90% off of bookstore prices
  • They offer free shipping both ways
  • You can highlight in the textbooks
  • They offer flexible renting periods
  • The best thing is they donate to Operation Smile with each textbook rented

Here is a textbook that I purchased for Design School. I paid over$150 out of pocket for this and if I had, had this service back then I would have only had to pay $39.42 for the whole semester. What a great savings. 




And, remember with every textbook rental you will be helping support Operation Smile. 

No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back