Wednesday, May 23, 2012

I Won Pampered Chef


I won the Pampered Chef  "We Love Mom" almost 2 weeks ago and today I received my prize via FedEx.
I choose the Dinner's On Me and they sent and extra surprise as well. I received the Easy and Pie kit also. I am so excited to try the cute little pie and tart pans out.  The Dinner's On Me set included the Simply Additions 16 piece Dinnerware set with 4 Dinner Plates, 4 Salad Plates, 4 Bowls, and 4 Coffee Mugs. I also received the Frosted Dot Stemware. The Easy as Pie kit included the Mini Tart Pans, the Mini Pie Pans, and the Creative Cutters Set.


I was not asked to write a post for winning the prizes but I wanted to share their Facebook Page. If you are new to their page, and you click the like button during the month of May Pampered Chef will give $1 to The American Cancer Society for each new like in the month of May.

No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back