Sunday, May 27, 2012

Free Ebooks From CBD.com

I found a few Children and tween Ebooks that I thought I would share. I have really been able to find some great books on this site and I wanted to share these here.

28290EB: Long Shot: With 5 seconds lift on the clock, the team is down by 1... Can Laurie make the shot? - eBook Long Shot: With 5 seconds lift on the clock, the team is down by 1... Can Laurie make the shot? - eBook

By Timothy Tocher / Meadowbrook




28289EB: Mystery of the Haunted Cave: A Troop 13 Mystery - eBook Mystery of the Haunted Cave: A Troop 13 Mystery - eBook

By Penny Warner / Meadowbrook




28301EB: Mystery of the Missing Mustangs: A Troop 13 Mystery - eBook Mystery of the Missing Mustangs: A Troop 13 Mystery - eBook

By Penny Warner / Meadowbrook



These would be good summer reading material. Comeback and let me know if you are able to get these. Prices change quickly so please double check the prices before you buy. These ebooks are free at the time of posting. 

No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back