Thursday, February 16, 2012

Show and Tell Thursday

journals 018journals 020journals 021journals 022
This is one of two journals that I have made with some of my hand painted texture papers, I corrdinated it with some K&Co.double sided cardstock that I have laying around as well as various pieces of Reflections cardstock. I used my Bind-it-all machine to bind it. It is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 inches in size. It is now listed in my Etsy Shop.
Now for the Linky Party
The Rules:
  1. Follow with GFC
  2. Link up to your blog post not your main blog page.
  3. Link back here if possible.
  4. You can link any Family Friendly post, Etsy Shop, or Giveaway
I look forward to see what you have created.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for inviting me over to link up! I am now a GFC follower!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back