Saturday, January 14, 2012

National Delurking Day

inspiration 131

Image is one of my favorite pictures from IKEA I would love this for my master bathroom.

Today is National Delurking Day in the blogging world.

Which means if you’ve been hanging out with me here and don’t comment often, today is your day!

I’d like to invite everyone to delurk  and  share below one thing about you. Feel free to share a link to your blog so that we can all Delurk and leave a little comment love.

I love getting comments as much as I love leaving them.

Now it’s your turn – looking forward to hearing from you. All of you!

1 comment:

Gill said...

Here I am, delurking!
I'm from the UK and I don't have a blog but I enjoy reading lots!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back