Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Guest Post

Today I am blogging over at lovenotesbylauryn.blogspot.com and Lauryn is guesting  over here today.
hello everyone!
i am excited to be here on a southern lady's ramblings.

i love kate's journal work. she is a fabulous artist!

i am in awe at her stuff. every time.

anywho.



my name is lauryn
i blog over here:
there are too many things i just love.
i can't help but just want to immerse my life in creativity!
unfortunately, life has to take over.
i am a preschool teacher going to school to get my teaching license.
when life isn't so busy, i like to blog...
mostly because it's a GREAT way to document my artistic side, 
but also...i get to find people who actually care about what i'm doing!
(thank you, thank you!)

my blog is a place to find:
fashion

beauty

crafts

art

&
design

if you like what you see, come join in on the love!
you can also find me on etsy, pinterest, twitter, & tumblr!
thanks a bunch to kate for having me!

{love} lauryn @ lovenotesbylauryn.blogspot.com

No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back