Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Color Inspiration

I am very inspired by color and I wanted to share a color inspiration tray that I have put together.

flair 007

All I did was go around my studio and pull things that I thought would love good together, the only rule was that the colors go to together. I just played with picking a but of things that I would never put together because of what they are made of but if I just look at color they go together great.

flair 006

flair 003

I was inspired to create these by this post by Traci Bautista.

1 comment:

Sherry said...

You know, I've been wanting to do a color inspiration board for the longest, but never knew how to start. A big THANKS to you for simplifying my problem. I'm a new follower, please drop by for a visit when you have a chance.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back