Monday, November 7, 2011

Inspiration Everywhere

inspiration 248

This weekend I spent the day in Atlanta with my Bestie and had a great time working on post in my had and finding inspiration everywhere that I looked. I have images for some great Christmas post and I plan on giving you a little inspiration from IKEA. I love this store. I can spend hours there and never get bored. My feet may hurt but I don’t complain. I love the inspiration and that most items are such a good deal I can afford to bring a few home, even on a budget. I hope you like the inspiration from my day in Atlanta.

inspiration 238

I promise I have some great detail shots coming this week. So come back and check them out.. Here is one to tease you so come back for more.

inspiration 334

No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back