Wednesday, October 5, 2011

New Blog Series

What inspires you to create I am working on a new series of post where I will feature other bloggers and people that inspire me to be creative. I am also looking for you some of my readers to feature here also. I really want to make this a weekly column that will go live every Saturday. I have a list of questions for you to answer and if you are interested in participating please let me know. You can e-mail me your answers to the following questions or either you can nominate another blogger. Either way I really am excited about our first feature post coming this Saturday, October 8, 2011. Questions are below the jump.

1. Tell us a little about your self.


2. Why did you start blogging?


3. Where does your inspiration come from when you being to write a blog post?


4. Who taught you or how did you learn the technical (design, setup, etc) side of blogging?


5. How have social media like Twitter and Facebook helped your blog grow?


6. Do you have any specific tips for newbie bloggers who want to make in the blogosphere?


7. What is one thing that you do that drives the most traffic to your blog?


8. If you could name your favorite post which one would you choose and why? Please include a link to the post so that my readers can check it out.


9. Is there a post that seems to be more popular than you ever thought it would be? If so please include a link so that my readers can check it out.

10. Where is your favorite creative space? Do you have a photo of this space that you would like to share.

I you do not mind I would like to use your blog header as the focal photo and please let me know if I can you a few pictures from yout blog for this post also.

I hope that this will help newbie bloggers out there find inspiration. If you would like to participate all you have to do is answer the questions above , and email me your answers. I will let you know a few days before your post will go live so that you can link up on your blog. I plan on sharing the blogs that inspire me a few of my readers and hopefully bring us both new readers in the process. I average over 5000 hits per month with over 6000 in the past month.

No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back