Monday, October 17, 2011

Life

DSC00936
Life has been busy around here for the past few weeks. Homeschooling has taken over for a while and then birthday party prep for my oldest is in full swing. So my really creative things seem to have taken a back seat. I have been sewing for a friend and this was just basic things and not anything really fancy. I have a post coming up about a new journal that I have made. I did not take step by step pictures but I plan on making another one so I will make them then. I have also been taking a lot of inspiration pictures lately so look for new post coming with them. I also have my first interview for a new blog series. I will be kicking it off on Saturday. Come back and check out the new post coming each day this week.

No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back