Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Sponsor Welcome

I would like to welcome my new sponsors with a short into for each of them. I plan on a full review for each of them soon.
 In no particular order here they are. Please go by and let them know that I sent you.
Shabby Fabrics is a fabric shop that offers a wide range of fabrics from various collections like , Moda, RJR Fabrics, P&B TextilesRobert Kaufman, and much more!  In addition to fabric,Shabby Fabrics also have nearly 1000 patterns available, including several dozen of their own unique designs.  Shabby Fabrics has a large selection of pre-cuts, fat quarter sets, and kits. 

Fat Quarter Shop is a shop that offers pre-cuts, as well as yardage. Fat Quarter Shop has a great selection of fabrics from  Alexander Henry, Free Spirit, Andover,  Clothworks, and much more! Fat Quarter Shop carries a large selection of  specialty cuts, fat quarter bundles, jelly rolls, charm packs, layer cakes, Moda Bake Shop, and more.  You can also check out The Fat Quarter Shop's blog The Jolly Jabber and let them know that I sent you.

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Shabby Apple has beautiful and unique clothing for ladies and girls. Shabby Apple also offer maternity clothing and beautiful accessories. You can find each of the different things that they offer here: 
This is just my welcome post so I will be showing you some of my favorite things from each of them soon. 
Please stop by and show them some love. 

No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back