Friday, August 19, 2011

Shabby Fabrics Sponsor


Today I would like to showcase my second sponsor. It is Shabby Fabrics. Shabby Fabrics is an online fabric store and I would like to share some of my favorite items from the Shabby Fabrics Shop.

I love ruffles and I like to make ruffled rose hair clip and I like the idea of the Honey Bun Pre-cuts because they really would make my life easier. Honey Buns contain 1 1/2" x 44" pieces of 42 different printed fabrics.

The ones that Shabby Fabrics carries are from Moda Fabrics and I like the "Sent With Love" Colorway.
 I really think that these would be a great time saver as well as a way to be able to make 42 different flowers with each fabric being different.

The Jelly Rolls from Shabby Fabrics are very inspiring. They also make it very convenient to add ruffles to home decor items and fashion garments. I could really see some of these as ruffles added onto a few T-shirts for my daughters. Each of the Jelly Roll Bundles contain 40 strips of fabric that measure 2 1//2'' x 42". This is a great value and if sewn together as is you could make a small quilt measuring 80" x 42".

I would also like to share that when you make a purchase from Shabby Fabrics 2% of every purchase if donated to World Vision's Microfinance Loan Program. 
I hope that you stop by and check out the great selection of items that Shabby Fabrics has to offer, and please let them know that you are visiting from here.

No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back