Sunday, August 21, 2011

Shabby Apple Sponsor

Dresses from Shabby Apple
Shabby Apple is one of my newest sponsors. What I love about them: Well there is a lot I love about them. Shabby Apple is a boutique quality clothing site with clothing for ladies, and girls. They also offer Maternity clothing that is stylish and chic. I know that I wish there was a place like Shabby Apple around when I was having my girls. Shabby Apple also offers great accessories from handbags and totes, to hair accessories and necklaces. Shabby Apple offers a style that is unique and fun, with a touch of vintage elegance. Go over and give them some love and let them know that I sent you. Like Shabby Apple's Facebook Page here, and let them know that I sent you.

No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back