Thursday, August 4, 2011

God is Faithful

DSC06957

I really feel that God has always been faithful to my family and I. Sometimes when we least expect it and it feels like the storms are going to overtake us, He is there. Remember that no matter where we are God is there with us. Sometimes the storms knock us down but if we just get up, shake it off, and let God take control, it will work out. It is when we try to work everything out by ourselves that things don’t go right. We have to be willing to give up that control and admit that we are not supposed to try to control everything. We have to surrender ourselves to the will of God, not just with our mouths but with our hearts. Our lives are not our own, we are here to fulfill a purpose and the storms are just a distraction.

For the past few post I have added a scripture at the bottom of each post and I will continue to do this. I feel like God has placed me where I am to be a light and to share my faith and in this way to make this blog to be apart of my ministry. I do not want to limit my ministry to within the 4 walls of the church building. If I can be an influence here as well and make a difference in someone else’s life I want to let myself be used in this way too.

I have always wanted to use the talent that God has given to me to work for him. I hope that you find inspiration here and come back and visit here again.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

“ If any man serve me, him will my Father honor.” ~ ~ ~John 12:26

1 comment:

lori vliegen said...

hi kate! let the light you've been blessed with to continue to shine brightly!! xox



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back