Thursday, August 18, 2011

Fat Quarter Shop Sponsor

The Fat Quarter Shop has the special place of being our first sponsor. I only take sponsors that I fee like are a good fit for A Southern Lady's Ramblings and for you the readers. I really like the collection from The Fat Quarter Shop and I know that you will find something you like when you visit their site. The Fat Quarter Shop has a great selection of pre-cuts that will make your projects a breeze. You can also go and Like their Facebook Page for special offers and discounts, let them know that I sent you, when you head over. You can also go to The Fat Quarter's blog The Jolly Jabber and follow them with GFC , they offer great giveaways and project ideas. Let them know that I sent you.  See a few of my favorites after the jump.



I really want to share some of my favorite items that I have found in their shop. I have a few.
I love the soft colors of this collections. 

I really love the blues in this collection it really makes me want to go to the beach. 

Here is a couple of Fat Eight collections that I think are beautiful. One thing I really like about Fat Eights is that you get the width of a fat quarter to cut larger shapes, but with some variety and you can try out colors without the commitment of large pieces of yardage.
I really am drawn to the Me and My Sister Designs' Amelia collection. This is a beautiful collection and I think it is very versatile. 

I really would like to thank The Fat Quarter Shop for their sponsorship of  A Southern Lady's Ramblings.

2 comments:

Sharon Pernes said...

I love those FQ kits too! I am in the Designer Select Club and love them all. This month on my blog it's Tula Pink month featuring the quilt I made with their FQ club kit. I'd love for you to check it out! http://craizeecorner.blogspot.com/

Sue said...

Like you, I'm really drawn to the Amelia bundles. The colors and prints are so refreshing!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back