Thursday, July 28, 2011

Being a Mommy

A Day at the Park 038
Being a Mom is one of the most important jobs that I can have and I want to be the best that I can be at it. I really have been reading a lot lately about motherhood and ways that I can be better at what I do.
I have read books, blog posts, and anything that I can find on mothering. I stayed at home with them until they started school and I have been working for the past 5 years. I enjoyed the time working, but saying good-bye to a full time job and saying hello to working for myself and homeschool the girls at the same time is a little overwhelming. I do think that will always be easy but I am determined to be the best that I can be. I know that there will be times that I feel like I want to quit but I am determined to press on through. God will help me through it all and each step I take will be a step of faith.
A Day at the Park 035
Here is the links that I wanted to share today.
I hope that you enjoy this list as much as I have. Each one of these is are very good reads.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
" The Lord is nigh unto all them that call upon him, to all that call upon him in truth." ~ ~ ~ Psalm 145:18

No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back