Monday, June 13, 2011

E-classes

I am pleased to announce that I will be rolling out a few e-classes over the next few months. Each one will have its on blog and you will get a login and password upon sign-up. 
Here are the classes that I will be offering. I will be teaching these classes locally this summer and I am excited to be offering them online also. Check back closer to the sign up dates as the links will go live. 


The ABC's of Art Journaling. 
This will be rolled out over a 3 month period and each class will be a separate registration. 

Sign up will begin Monday, June 20, 2011


Sign up will begin Monday, August 15, 2011

Sign up will begin Monday, September 12, 2011


Sign up will begin Monday, July 18, 2011
The cost of each class will be $30 and you will have access to these class for the indefinite future. 
Each class will consist of at least 1-2 PDF files, 3-4 videos showing step-by-step techniques, a private blog, and multiple blog post with a gallery of inspiration. 
Class information will be posted here on Meylah. This is also my new shop. 

No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back