Saturday, April 2, 2011

The Beginning of a Road Trip

road trip 11 001
After 4 years we are finally getting another long road trip. We are so excited. Our destination is San Antonio, Texas and we are looking forward to a great trip. The girls have been doing good (not too much bickering). I trying to document everything in my Remains of the Day Travel Journal. I love the process of using my journal. I am able to have a place for everything that we collect and not end up with a bag of things that end up staying in the bag and never comes out of the bag to be seen again. I have been attaching every thing as we go along and it has been a very easy process.  I will post pictures of my journal soon. For now here is a few more pictures from the road.
road trip 11 005
road trip 11 012
road trip 11 017
As you can tell it has been a long trip so far. We still have a few miles to go before we get there.

No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back