Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Bandera, Texas

DSC06464
This town is called the “Cowboy Capital of the West”. It is a interesting little town with a lot to offer, and is an easy day trip from San Antonio. The drive from I-10 is very picturesque and there are a few pull off locations for photography. I visited a few of the local shops and enjoyed the friendly staff. I would like to share a few of them here and recommend you stop for a visit if you are ever in the area.
DSC06488
Bandera Style
Custom Leather and Western Art
830-460-0177
DSC06469
This is a very small shop that is a working studio. Very informative and unique little shop. They have leather work as well as art jewelry.
DSC06470
This necklace is hand-beaded with an handmade epoxy horse as the centerpiece.
DSC06476
This vest was hand tooled and is a prize winner.
DSC06489
I will be adding more stops along the road as we go. I have a few more from here that I will featuring here soon. I hope you are enjoying the ride.

No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back