Friday, March 18, 2011

More Inspiration

Here is the promised journal pages. I hope that you are inspired by the pages as I was when I created them.

DSC00659

DSC00661

These pages were created in a spiral bound journal that I purchased from my local Hobby Lobby. I do not remember the name of the manufacture but the pages are fairly think and hold up well to watercolor crayons and colored pencils. The markers that I have used have done well and It has not bled through. I have used Faber Castle Pitt pens in various shades of gray and black and they have worked well. The second picture uses clothing tags as a border around the page. Tags these days have come a long way and designers use them to “Brand” their clothing so why not take advantage of this great pieces of Ephemera.

DSC00664

DSC00665

These pages were painted with a scraping technique using a old gift card. I then used black and white images of both of my girls to create a page for each of them , about each of them in my journal. They were excited because I created pages for them in my book. I really like the way that they turned out. 

No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back