Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Inspiration Wednesday

DSC00653I know that most people post their inspiration post on Mondays, but I felt like being a little different today. I have been working like crazy in my journals over the blog break that I took during the month of February. I have a lot to post so I will warn that this will be a picture heavy post. I decided to try out my new camera with a few stylizes pictures of my pages Alisa Burke Style. I love the way that she styles her pictures and how the focus is not on the whole page but small glimpses of the image. Please let me know what you think, as I am trying to learn a new camera by take a lot of pictures. The brown journal is from Papersource and has brown craft paper pages that are very thick and are great even with heave markers use has little to no bleed.
DSC00648
I was trying different lettering styles with this page and focusing on using only black and white to make a very monochromatic page.
Supplies used on this page:
Faber-Castle Pitt brush pen in black
Prismacolor colored pencil in white
DSC00649
This page is just another example of me playing with lettering styles. I had planned on making a page a day for a week but stopped after Monday. I might still go back and add pages in this book for the rest of the days of the week.
Supplies used:
Faber Castle Pitt Fine point black pen
Martha Stewart Craft Markers
DSC00650
The items that are drawn on this page were from a Ballard Design catalog that I was “Window” shopping on this day.
Supplies used:
Faber Castle Pitt Pens in Black Fine, and Brush
DSC00651
I saw this page on another blog on one of my blog hops and had to have my own version for my journal because I feel it is very true.
Supplies used:
Faber Castle Pitt Pen fine in black
Prismacolor colored pencils
This is the pages that I created in this journal and so that this post is not too long I will end it here. I hope you like what you see and leave a comment and give me some feedback. I will be posting more pages the rest of this week.

No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back