Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Daily December

I have joined the Daily December a little late in the game in the respect that most people started prepairing for this in October. I just started TODAY! I have my journal complete with daily pages, and ready to start journaling. I did not use acrylic overlays because I decided to use only items that I have on hand and not go out an buy anything new for this project. I found a small 3-ring binder that holds 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 sheets. I have each day started and ready, and I have extra sheet in the front pocket if needed. I really like the thought of having a journal that is just for one certain month. I think that this would be a great idea to use for any month of the year. If you have alot of birthday's in a certain month it would be a great way to record the special events. It could be used for the days leading up to a wedding or to the birth of a child, It would also be a great gift for a new mother. You could make all the pages and have the little circles ready for the new mom to enter the date and a place for a photograph for each day would be a great reminder of a baby's 1st month.





No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back