Friday, October 29, 2010

My New Studio Space

I know that I have just showed off my studio and now it has been moved to the other side of my living room. I gave up the space in front to the window so that I could use a shelving wall unit above my worktable to have more storage. I also have another cabinet that has 2 large drawers that I am able to use becase of the move. So let me know what you think of the new space. These are from right after the move so it is in a clean state and not how I use it on a daily basis. I need to take pictures of my other storage areas that are under the worktable.

Here it is before I really started working in the space.

My paint and adhesive section. With markers and colored pencils in the mix.

This is the space in use.

I use this picture tree as my inspiration place.

No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back