Sunday, October 3, 2010

Free Art Supplies

Cardboard taken apart with a hot water bath and now each layer is a separate art piece.

Have you ever just looked around your home and thought about what you might be able to use in your art. Well I did and I found some interesting things. Here is a list of the things that I will be using over the next few weeks and showcasing how they turn out.
  • Cardboard boxes
  • Alluminum foil
  • Magazines/Catalogs and Packing tape
  • Paper Towels
  • Paper Bags
  • Plastic Bags
  • Bottles and Jars

Cardboard taken apart with a hot water bath and now each layer is a separate art piece.

I will be featuring each of these with projects that I have made and I will also link to various tutorials around the web. I hope you enjoy this series and please let me know what you think. These pictures are of a few what I have started with the Cardboard Boxes. I have started painting them and have worked a few in to a project in progress.
Cardboard taken apart with a hot water bath and now each layer is a separate art piece.

No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back