Tuesday, September 14, 2010

New Blog Header and Design

I created two blog headers and I really did not know which one that I would end up using, I thought it would be best to use a photograph that I had taken myself. The first one is a photograph that I took when I was in NC last fall. I was riding in the back of a small train around the Santa Land Park ourside of Cherokee, NC. I thought the image looked like we were in the middle of the woods and in the middle of nowhere. I really like the way it turned out and I chose this one to be the new header of my blog. Number two was a mixture of differnt scrapbook papers that I have collected and I really did not like the way that the blog name blended with the patterns of the paper and did not stand out like I wanted it to. So I decided that the image of the trees would be better than this one and I like the way it turned out. I also added the same image to the background to make a more cohesive feel to the site. Please let me know what you think about it . I really would love to hear  what you think.  

1 comment:

aimee said...

the one with the trees is great - gives it so much depth and a feeling like being on a journey!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back