Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Summer Art Series

Boards completed
I have been trying to work all summer on being creative everyday. I believe that If God gives you a talent you need to use it and not hide it under a bush. I hope to be able to use my art work as a tool to let God's light shine though me. I hope that you will be inspired by what you see here. I might not post many long typed post, but I will try to keep the photos coming and also to try and post a few how-to's here and there. Please let me know what you think about what you see as I really look forward to the feedback. The pieces about are all avaliable for sale $25 each piece, Mixed Media on MDF Board. Contact me at craftykate1(at)gmail(dot)com.

No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back