Friday, August 27, 2010

Randomness

image from www.undergraceovercoffee.com


I am so blessed to have to family and friends that I have. I am blessed to be alive and breathing this morning. We have to remember that each day is a gift from God and we need to thank him for each and everyone that we are blessed to be given.


I have been reading various inspirational blogs lately and I thought I whouls share a post from on of them, It is at "Under Grace & Over Coffee" I thought the bible studies that she listed were very interesting. You might want to go and check it out.



I just found this site also and I thought I would share it wil you. It is a Ladies site to In Courage you. Take a look around and let me know what you think. Please leave a comment and tell me what your thankful for today.



No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back