I decided to join the A Year of Projects Blog-A-Long this year over on Ravelry.com I think this is a great way for me to keep a running list of projects that I want to complete and be able to share something new each week here on the blog.
This is week 2 for me , so here is my update.
I have completed 5 of the 8 triangles and have started the 6th one. It has been too hot to work on it much over the last week so I try to add a row or two to it though. Here is a link to my project page.
This project is The Hitchhiker scarf/shawl, I have been wanting to make one of these for years and I finally broke down and bought the pattern, and now I am hooked. I love how easy this pattern is. It looks hard but once you get going it is easy to memorize the rows and so this is a great project to take and knit when you might get distracted. I am now searching my stash for yarns that I can make more of them. I have completed 18 of the 42 repeats in just one day. I took the time while I was waiting at different appointments to work on it and while I was watching a documentary last night.
You can find the details for this project over on my Raverly project page called the Key West Hitchhiker Shawl .
I started another project The School Spirit Scarf/shawl but I made a couple of mistakes and tried to frog back to fix them and made an even worse mess out of it so I frogged it all the way back and now I think I might use the yarn for my second Hitchhiker scarf.
Here is my updated list of projects to complete.
- The Kaarisilta Shawl
- Kappa I love this one from Ignorant Bliss
- The Ashburn Shawl I really love the colors of this one here.
- Le Scarabee Bleu
- Crochet 25 washcloths for the new bathroom (24 completed in three weeks)
- Two more Hand-towels for the bathroom
- 4 scrubbies
- Record a new Skillshare class (I already have one here, You can get 3 months for $0.99 with this link there are even some great knitting and crocheting classes that you can take as well if you sign up with this link)
- Publish my next two coloring books (I have three coloring books in print already, Here is where they are.)
Finished Projects so far